READ, DISCOVER, AND ENJOY A CAREFREE HOLIDAY
WE’LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN DETAIL
Here at Olangerhof, we like to tell it to you straight right from the start. So, before you leave, check out this overview we’ve created for you with oodles of useful information for your holiday. Because as with everything in life, we believe honesty is the best policy!
Do you want to travel with your four-legged friend? No problem! But please note that we charge a daily fee of €25.00 for dogs that weigh up to 15kg, and a fee of €35.00 per day (without food) for dogs that weigh 15kg or more.
When you confirm your booking, we’ll ask you to pay a deposit of 30% of the total rate.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in: On your day of arrival, your room will be available from 3 p.m.
Late check-in: Are you thinking of arriving after 9 p.m.? Please let us know in advance!
Check-out: On your day of departure, we kindly ask that you vacate your room by 10 a.m.
Late check-out: Would you like to postpone your departure and stay a little longer? It’s possible, of course, depending on availability and for a fee of €80.00 per room.
MEASURES TO COMBAT COVID-19
- Clean and disinfected: in all areas at all times, but even more so in the communal areas and places with higher levels of contact. Not just once, but several times a day. Because we’re firm believers that you’re better safe than sorry!
- Distance: minimum safe distances are maintained in all areas of Olangerhof. Between people and between the tables in our restaurant. But while we may be physically distanced, you’re always close in our hearts.
- Tests and masks: the Olangerhof team always wears masks that cover their nose and mouth, and regularly undergo antigen tests.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers: an essential feature in all areas of Olangerhof. So, safety is always within reach.
- Safety standards: Each day, we go above and beyond to guarantee you high levels of safety and hygiene. Around 1,820m high, in fact!
PS. You also play an important role in guaranteeing you can enjoy a safe holiday at .Olangerhof. Let’s stay safe together!
SAFETY IS THE KEY TO CAREFREE HOLIDAYS
Holidays should be filled with positive emotions: joy, amazement, adrenaline, curiosity, fun, and cheer. And the key to freeing those emotions? Feeling at ease. That’s why safety is our top priority at Olangerhof. Because when you feel safe and protected, the rest comes easily. With a little bit of help from us, of course!
With so much space available in the boundless nature of Val Pusteria/Pustertal, making space for safety comes naturally!
WHOOPS! WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?
“The countdown is over: the big day has finally arrived! It’s time to leave but … Did that really have to happen right now?”
No one wants to have unforeseen problems right at the last moment, but what happens if you do? Find out with Olangerhof’s cancellation policy:
- Up to 30 days before arrival: cancellation fee of 40% of the total booking rate
- Up to 14 days before arrival: cancellation fee of 60% of the total booking rate
- Up to 7 days before arrival: cancellation fee of 80% of the total booking rate
Do you have to cancel your booking due to Covid-19? Until things go back to normal, we’ll offer you more flexible cancellation conditions to make planning your holiday that bit easier.
- Up to 7 days before arrival, it will be possible to cancel or postpone your booking free of charge if you present a medical certificate that proves you have tested positive for Covid-19 or if you can demonstrate that you are unable to travel as a result of travel warnings or border closures.
Easy, right? But of course, we hope that everything goes according to plan: that you arrive and we can give you a warm welcome here at Olangerhof!